Skip to main content

Evaluation

Scheduling

during my schedule process, I believed that there were some aspects that I could have improved on and other aspects I believed to be on top of. For example, during my scheduling process, I believed one of the hardest aspects is creating the pitch and I believed that I was very creatively efficient not wasting a time with coming up with an idea. However, if I was to look at my scheduling from a different perspective there were many flaws to a lot of my decisions. I planned too much for a production that didn't need for a production that did not require that much. But thanks to my client discussions I was able to alter the things we talked about and correct my mistakes. But further, beyond this point, I believe that there were flaws in my scheduling that could have been avoided. My overall effort into perfecting everything should have been much greater in comparison to the idea that I originally composed. A good thing that I came from my pre-production will have to be the fact I did take a lot of things into consideration when curating my schedule. My use of a Gantt chart not only shows I was somewhat careful on how to articulate ourselves when working but also a way to allow me to track progress when working even though I do realize the flaws in my actions I would also say that these steps are all steps that should have happened as this will allow me not to make the same mistakes again when I come to do this in the future.


Planning


compared to how i handled my scheduling i, i believe that overall i made far better decisions in terms of my planning. During my  planning stage i was able to analyse and establish many options that i had at hand and then chose what is best for the final product. As well as this i did show the importance of every aspect within my planning stage but with all this being said i do believe i could have done a better job in my panning stage as some of the information that i put forth was rather bare. In my decisions i wrote the pros and cons when came choosing a location when for shooting which ultimately aided my decision. i believe my greatest aspect in my planning stage will have to be my contingency plan as identified and created a solution for what to do if unforeseen situations happened to present themselves forward when working on the production. Nether the less with all thing considered i believed that the planning phase of my work is better than my scheduling, yet things can be touched on an improved on.

Legal and ethical


Out of the three stages of my work i believe that my legal and ethical considerations is the best for many reasons. For each consideration i spoke as to why it is needed and how it would affect the flow of production if we were to fail to comply with each law. i showed evidence of complying to these laws however some evidence was left out (something i cannot do during a real commission) due to certain situations that was out of my control. With that being said i do believe that this was the best aspect to my work but they're many things that i could have done to help this be better 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pitch

Idea 1 The scene begins with an establishing shot of a sofa within a living room designed in the style of which a living room will look like within the 1960s. the scene continues forward with a family jumping onto and sitting on the sofa to then enjoy family time. the family will be wearing generic clothing that is usually associated with the 1960s. facial expressions will be very very vibrant and happy to show that they're enjoying the time that they're having. still keeping the same establishing shot, the scene progresses with the family leaving and crew from the production team rearranging the set and creating a scenery of an 80s living room. the same family will return to the set wearing traditional 80s fashion whilst continuing to enjoy quality family time.  this scene repeats where the set changes into a traditional 90s and 00s living room with the cast dressing accordingly. the scene then transitions to a shot of a phone where the living room set in the 00s is on the scr

Planning and editing music video

Introduction The song I have decided to work with is a song by a close friend, Harrison Powers, that's titled "Carrying On".  they're so many reasons as to why I've decided to work with this song. After closely analysing the deeper contextual meanings behind the song with my friend I later discovered that the song has deeper meanings of alcoholism and moving and growing past the addiction that comes with it. I believe we are able to link many visual ideas to the song as well keeping the song fresh and creative to align with his musical persona he would like to portray to a general audience. The video we want to create is a simple yet effective that will drive the song further to an audience without mentioning the deeper meanings as we believe they're too personal and will end up making the video  Planning After talking to my client we finally decided that it will be best to go for a rather conventional music video that establishes different stylistic traits th

Camera Lenses and Their Effect

Types of Lenses  Wide Angle Lenses  wide-angle lenses usually range between 16 and 35mm, the overall purpose of a wide-angle lens is to capture more within your frame. this may be used for shooting landscapes and cityscapes. they're commonly known to be used in establishing shots in films to help the audience depict time, place, and context. wide angles have a deep depth of field so you are able to have more of the shot in focus. a flaw to wide-angle lenses is that when used in a close-up shot the image can look quite distorted. Macro Lenses  the purpose of a macro lens is to make tiny objects seem larger, it allows a photographer to capture little details that are not visible to the eye. macro lenses have a very close focusing distance therefore the photographer has to be very close to the object to allow the image to look very crisp.  macro lenses have a variety of focal lengths that will be used for specific things. 50mm lens will be used for objects such as a coin or some jewel